Paragon serves youth who:
- Are 10-17 years of age
- Struggle with long-standing mood disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, reactive attachment disorders and/or mood dysregulation.
- Experience long-standing suicidal ideation and/or self-injurious behavior
- Require long-term, intensive psychiatric intervention in a safe, secure and supervised setting
- Have the ability cognitively and behaviorally to engage in intensive therapy
- Would benefit from a Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and insight-oriented therapy model.
- Are willing to pursue up to three months of post-discharge follow-up care.
Paragon serves our youth’s families through:
- Involvement in all phases of treatment planning
- Weekly parent education series
- Weekly family therapy
- On-going case management